Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Global Warming Project


This blog is dedicated to the global warming and its causes. It is a project asked by our teachers in the HCT '' Higher Colleges Of Technology'' in ADMC '' ABU-DHABI Men’s College to write as a project for semester level 2 in year 2007. I will be writing about the global warming and its causes and what might be the solutions to this disaster. I will be including as many pictures as I can and It will contain a lot of information about the Global warming. So please keep checking this blog every now and then because I will be updating it as much as I can. I Hope that it is going to be a very helpful blog and that people can wake up and start realizing that there are endless generations coming to live in this world, and that we should help make their future a healthy and a better one for them.

No comments: