Tuesday, May 29, 2007

What I Learned from this blog

Its simple, What I've written explains it all, I learned that this topic blog can help people understand the situation that their Planet Earth is in danger. And they should think before they plan to do anything.

Other thing I learned is that many people like surfing blogs and by surfing blogs they gain information of many people around the world. Of course for a guy like me a blog is a huge Headache. But still I enjoyed it....NOT!!!

I think I also set the Colleges record as you can see I finished my blog in two days. No copy pasting no nothing just my brain and my fingers doing all the work.

One last thing. I apologize for not making my blog as nice as you expected.. But take it from here. Im not the type of a man who will put flowers and girly designs.. Like it or not thats me.

No comments: